Monday, October 15, 2012

Paper Prototype 1

The paper prototype really adds the vision you have for the game. It helps the person put the plans into action! It really allows the plans to come to life and be seen. It makes the designer think about what the scenes should look like and show. Now that I have done this a few times in the past, this makes much more since, and I can avoid spending so much time on this process. I can put enough on paper to help me to plan out my game. I have drawn out a human body for the prototype. I have narrowed a few things down through this planning. I hope to start drawing this in flash very soon. I think the students seem to be spending to much time on this process. They are trying to put to much into this plan. However, this seems to be helping them see how their game will look. Most of all, this is helping the students plan through their game. It helps them to see things much clearer. It has helped the students and I have an idea about the instructions, the themes, and the color scheme. It has helped to visualize the "big picture" of the game.

1 comment: